Business use · 29 Sep 2026 · 11:30 CEST
The Future Is for Everyone: Muse for Small Business
Publisher preview · OZZZER analysis pending editorial review.
PUBLISHER ARTICLE PREVIEW
From the original article
Earlier this month we introduced Muse, a personal AI agent available in the US and Canada that completes tasks on your behalf. Today, we’re expanding it with a collection of new skills and connectors inside Muse to help people run their businesses.
Small businesses have been growing on our apps for nearly two decades. They told us they’re short on hours, not ideas. So we built Muse for Small Business to help get work done with the tools they already use.
Tom Mulholland, owner of Mulholland Grocery in Malvern, Iowa, said, “I work about 65 hours a week, and there are so many things where I’m the only one who can do them. I need to free up time for the work that actually makes my business money: cutting the steaks, making the sausages. I’m very good at what I do, but that doesn’t mean I’m good at all of the different roles a small
Source
Meta AI · 29 Sep 2026 · 11:30 CEST
Open the original at Meta AI ↗